In 2020/2021 school year, the following fees apply at Cracow International School:
- Entry fee: PLN 3200 NOTICE! If you have already paid entrance fee to another kindergarten, you do not lose anything! We know how to get that money back!
- Education fee: PLN 14 500, paid in 10 monthly instalments of PLN 1450.
The education fee at Bilingual Cracow International School covers:
- education for the whole school year, along with its starting and finishing date announced by the National Ministry of Education
- care from Monday to Friday between 7.30 a.m. and 5.30 p.m.
- educational classes within Cambridge Primary
- project classes within Cambridge Global Perspectives programme
Extra costs are:
- extra classes
- trips, workshops, outings
- school books
- school equipment
In justified cases (difficult financial situation of the family) partial or full scholarships can be applied for in a given school year at Bilingual Cracow International School.
An application form for scholarship has to be submitted:
- within 14 days from the date of submitting the registration form – applies to new students
- by 15 May each year – applies to students who continue their education at Cracow International School