Fees for grades 1-3:
- Admission fee: PLN 4000
- Tuition fee: PLN 17 300, paid in 10 monthly instalments of PLN 1730.
Fees for grades 4-8:
- Admission fee: PLN 3000
- Tuition fee: PLN 18 300, paid in 10 monthly instalments of PLN 1830.
The education fee at Bilingual Cracow International School covers:
- education for the whole school year, along with its starting and finishing date announced by the National Ministry of Education
- care from Monday to Friday between 8.00 a.m. and 5.20 p.m.
- educational classes within Cambridge Primary
- project classes within Cambridge Global Perspectives programme
Extra costs are:
- extra classes
- trips, workshops, outings
- school uniform
- school books
- school equipment
In justified cases (difficult financial situation of the family) partial or full scholarships can be applied for in a given school year at Bilingual Cracow International School.
An application form for scholarship has to be submitted:
- within 14 days from the date of submitting the registration form – applies to new students
- by 15 May each year – applies to students who continue their education at Cracow International School