‘Cracow International School’ Non-Public Bilingual High School has already opened enrolment for 2020/2021 school year for a 3 years cycle and a 4 years cycle.
Enrolment is open for the whole school year, as long as places are available.
Documents needed upon enrolment to our bilingual high school:
- a photocopy of the student’s birth certificate,
- a photocopy of a document confirming the student’s PESEL number (e.g. a copy of passport), or, in case of students without a PESEL number, another ID document
- students of Polish schools: a school certificate confirming the completion of Grade 7 of primary school or grade 3 of middle school,
- students from schools abroad or from Polish schools which do not follow Polish National Curriculum: the document can be a certificate, a report with information about grades and skills from the preceding school year. Individual procedures are implemented while deciding which grade a student from abroad should be enrolled to.
Documents to be delivered by enrolled students before the school year starts:
Students from Polish schools:
- original school leaving certificate from middle school or primary school,
- original middle school exam certificate or 8th grader’s exam certificate,
- 2 ID-sized photos, signed at the back.
Students from schools abroad or from Polish schools which do not follow Polish National Curriculum
- a document confirming that the student has completed education at primary school or middle school,
- 2 ID-size photos, signed at the back.
You can book a place at Cracow International School by filling in the following form: