Cracow International SchoolSchool with an international Cambridge program
Cracow International School from September 2022 in two locations in Krakow
Recruitment for high school, school and kindergarten
“Cracow International School” Non-Public Bilingual High School is a school which follows:
- An international curriculum of Cambridge International AS & A Levels
- Polish National Curriculum issued by National Ministry of Education (read more in: Curriculum section).
The learning cycle at ‘Cracow International School’ Non-Public Bilingual High School is:
- 3 years – for students who completed middle schools,
- 4 years – for students who completed an 8 years long primary school,
- 3 or 4 years – for international students, decided upon individually on the basis of previous education.
Our primary school
The bilingual primary school of Cracow International School provides education from the first grade of primary school. Each year, there are specially developed educational programmes that combine the requirements of the Polish core curriculum and the assumptions of the Cambridge Programme. Students learn in a bilingual system in an international environment. Small groups (up to 18 children) allow for individualization of work with each student taking into account their needs and interests, and for the use of active methods.
English-speaking Cracow International School kindergarten provides education for children between the ages of 2.5 and 6. Every day they spend time in a multicultural environment, playing and working with their peers from all over the world. It helps them to enhance social skills and acquire communication skills. During educational classes our students develop the ability to cooperate.