The following fees apply at ‘Cracow International School’ Non-Public Bilingual High School:
- tuition fee: PLN 21 000, paid in 10 monthly instalments of PLN 2100.
- entry fee of PLN 2000 per each year of education. The first payment to be made on the day of signing the contract. The remaining payments to be made by the beginning of each school year.
The tuition fee at Cracow International School Bilingual High School includes:
- education for the whole school year, along with the school year beginning and ending dates announced by the National Ministry of Education
- educational classes within Cambridge programme
- project classes within Cambridge Global Perspectives
Additional fees apply for the following:
- extracurricular classes
- trips, workshops, outings
- school books
In justified cases (difficult financial situation of the family) partial or full scholarships can be applied for in a given school year at Cracow International School Non-Public Bilingual High School.
An application form for scholarship has to be submitted:
- within 14 days from the date of submitting the registration form – applies to new students
- by 15 May each year – applies to students who continue their education at Cracow International School